Sunday 16 January 2011

Post-yoga Pogo Party 22 January

As some of you may already know, 22 January will be my last regular Saturday yoga lesson at King's Hall as the brilliant and lovely Ann Pidcock will be taking over thereafter and I can finally allow myself to have one day off in the week. Knowing me though, it will no doubt still be filled with yoga and pilates as I hope to attend more classes and workshops to benefit my personal practice but of course also my teaching and my students.

So, I thought we should have a little social to mark this occasion. Join me after class to celebrate or commiserate but, more importantly, eat a lot of cake at the vegan Pogo Café on Clarence Road.


Oh, and if you're not a student of the class, you are very welcome anyway to come mingle with like-minded yogis and yoginis!

Also want to let you know that this is not the end of my days at GLL. I am taking on a yoga class at Clissold LC from Monday 17 Jan (20.30-21.45), which will be a long stint of cover that finishes in April.

I have also been given the ok for a yoga class at King's Hall Mondays. Looks like it will be at 10.30am, but it has still not been decided whether it'll be a 60, 75 or 90 min session.

Keep checking in on the blog as I will update my teaching time table as soon as I know.

See you on and off the mat!

No comments:

Post a Comment