Tuesday 24 August 2010

Yogamatters clearance sale - pick up a half price yoga mat towel!

I love a good bargain!

How convenient then that one of my fav yoga shops, Yogamatters, is having one of their clearance sales.

What particularly caught my eye this time is the half price yoga mat towel, which acts as a hygienic layer between you and a public mat and is easily portable since you can fold it up. I must mention though that I've found it works best for those who sweat a bit from hands and feet as it gives better grip. It's also important not to wash the mat with fabric conditioner or it will become slippery. In fact, the more you wash it, the stickier it will become!

Now, if you're not the type who likes to shop online, I warmly recommend a visit to the Yogamatters warehouse shop, which is within walking distance of Turnpike Lane tube station.



Firstly you'll save on paying the postage, but more importantly, the staff are always really helpful and will answer any questions you may have without hanging over your shoulder. This is why I've been a loyal customer for years.

The sale ends at midnight 31 August.

No comments:

Post a Comment